Every Monday on our Instagram stories, we share a super-easy, seven-ingredient-or-less recipe. for a new episode each week!
'Tis the season for all things fall. We can't wait to jump into a pile of leaves and celebrate. One thing we're not thrilled about? All the sugar and processed ingredients in our favorite pumpkin spice foods.
So we set out to find a treat that tastes like fall and also feels good in our bodies. What did we find? This bomb pumpkin spice freezer fudge. It's a no-bake recipe and has only six ingredients, so you could probably whip it up right now.
Share a photo of your own fudge on Instagram and tag us .
Pumpkin Spice Freezer Fudge
Makes: 16 pieces
Ready in: 1 hour
1/4 cup coconut oil, room temperature (not melted)
1/4 cup maple syrup
1/2 cup pumpkin purée
1 teaspoon pumpkin spice
1 cup almond butter (the drippier, the better)
1/4 cup dark chocolate, melted (optional)
1. In a large bowl, mix together coconut oil and maple syrup until blended.
2. Add pumpkin purée, pumpkin spice, and almond butter. Mix until combined.
3. Cover a 9-by-9-inch baking pan with parchment paper and pour mixture into pan, spreading evenly.
4. Freeze for at least one hour and cut into 16 squares. Drizzle with melted chocolate if desired.
5. Serve immediately or store in freezer.