You won’t believe how easy these cookies are to make! Plus there's no added sugar—all of the sweetness comes from banana and dried fruit. Mix up the dried fruits; we used cherries and blueberries, but you can try raisins, apricots, or figs too. Same goes with the nuts—pick your faves and see which combos you like best.
- 1 cup rolled oats
- 1 banana
- 1/2 cup dried fruit, chopped if necessary
- 1/2 cup chopped unsalted nuts
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Using a blender or food processor, pulse oats into a flour.
- In a bowl, mash banana with a fork. Add oat flour and mix thoroughly. Stir in dried fruit and nuts. Use a tablespoon to drop cookies onto a parchment-lined cookie sheet. Bake for 10 minutes.
Recipe created exclusively for Glamourgirlz by .