This baked fish looks impressive with layers of vegetables and herbs sitting on top, but it only takes a few minutes to prepare and requires minimal clean-up. The trick is cooking it in parchment paper pouches, which also enhances the flavors as the dish bakes. For video instructions a genius trick for sealing the parchment paper pouch, head over to Sonima.
- 1/2 zucchini, julienned
- 1/4 leek, julienned
- 1/2 carrot, julienned
- 1/2 red bell pepper, julienned
- 3 sun-dried tomatoes, julienned
- 4 teaspoons crème fraiche (optional)
- 4 branches thyme
- 4 codfish fillets (7 ounces each)
- 2 tomatoes, thinly sliced
- 1 onion, thinly sliced
- 2 lemons, sliced
- 4 teaspoons olive oil
- 4 branches rosemary
- For 1 serving out of 4
- Calories 265
- Protein 38 g
- Carbs 14 g
- Fiber 4 g
- Sugars 6 g
- Sodium 178 mg
- Fat 7 g
- Saturated 1 g
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees. Prepare four square sheets of parchment paper (about 10 to 12 inches long).
- On each sheet of paper, layer zucchini, leek, carrot, pepper, and sun-dried tomatoes to make a bed for fish. Season with salt and pepper as desired.
- Top each bed with 1 teaspoon crème fraiche, if using, and sprinkle with thyme.
- Place fish fillets on vegetables and season with salt and pepper. Layer slices of tomato, onion, and lemon on top of each fillet. Drizzle with olive oil and top with rosemary.
- Fold parchment paper over fish in half, then fold the sides and secure the corners with paper clips to create a pouch.
- Place fish on a baking sheet and cook in the oven for 10 minutes.
More From Sonima.com