It's never a bad idea to start the morning with a green juice or smoothie, but sometimes the body simply wants more. That's nothing chocolate can't fix! This recipe combines the goodness of a vegan green smoothie with the decadence of chocolate.
- 1 cup almond milk
- 1 cup baby spinach
- 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon, more for garnish (optional)
- 1/8 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1 frozen banana
- 2 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 tablespoon superfood greens (optional)
- 1 tablespoon hemp powder (optional)
- 1 cup ice
- For 1 serving out of 2
- Calories 133
- Protein 4 g
- Carbs 20 g
- Fiber 5 g
- Sugars 8 g
- Sodium 41 mg
- Fat 7 g
- Saturated 1 g
- Combine all ingredients in a blender until smooth.
- Top with extra cinnamon, if desired.