How can something gluten-free, nut-free, and vegan boost energy? One bite of these, and you'll see! While they make a great snack, they're also just sweet enough to satisfy any dessert craving. Use your favorite nut or seed butter, and if you're feeling fancy, roll the bites in cocoa powder, cinnamon, or toasted coconut. Recipe adapted from .
- 4 cups rolled oats
- 1 1/2 cups raw sunflower seeds
- 1 cup banana chips, crushed
- 1/2 cup dried blueberries
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 1 cup chocolate chips
- 1 cup sunflower seed butter
- 1/2 cup agave nectar
- Combine oats, sunflower seeds, banana chips, blueberries, cinnamon, and chocolate chips in a bowl. Add sunflower seed butter and agave and stir until well combined.
- Refrigerate until relatively firm, about 20 minutes.
- Using a teaspoon to measure, roll mixture into balls. Store in the fridge (or freezer) in an airtight container.