The first step to a healthier cocktail is stepping away from the bar, ditching pre-mixed juices, and heading to the kitchen. (Artificial ingredients not allowed!) Though it may not feel as convenient as heading to happy hour to order a margarita, making it yourself is way more delicious (and better for you).
- Kosher salt
- 4 ounces jalapeño-infused tequila
- 1 ounce fresh lime juice
- 1 1/2 ounces fresh orange juice
- 2 ounces Grand Marnier
- 2 lime wedges, for garnish
- Place salt onto a shallow plate. Fill a separate shallow plate with water. Dip two margarita glasses into water, then into salt, riming each glass. Fill with ice and set aside.
- Fill a cocktail shaker with ice, add tequila, juices, and Grand Marnier, and shake well.
- Pour into prepared glasses and garnish with lime wedges.