This beautiful chilled summer soup showcases the vibrant flavors of the season, and it’s incredibly easy to make. Just toss the chowder ingredients in a blender and process until it's at the consistency you love. Then top with salsa because everything is better with avocado ( the fat will help your body absorb all of the meal’s nutrients). For more recipes like this one, check out .
- 1 1/2 cups frozen organic corn kernels
- 1/2 carrot
- 1/2 stalk celery
- 1 lime, juiced (about 2 teaspoons)
- 1/2 teaspoon raw honey
- 1/2 green onion
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2-3/4 cup water
- 1/2 avocado, diced
- 1/2 tomato, diced
- Handful cilantro leaves, minced
- Combine all ingredients except avocado, tomato, and cilantro in a blender or food processor until smooth. (Start with 1/2 cup water and add more if necessary.)
- To make salsa, gently combine avocado, tomato, and cilantro in a small bowl.
- Pour soup into two bowls and top with salsa to serve.