Next time you have a salty craving, instead of reaching for a bag of greasy chips, try your hand at these easy baked zucchini chips. The cheesy pretzel crumb crust makes them crispy and super flavorful, they only require about five minutes of prep work. Try them with your favorite dip!
- 1 large zucchini, sliced into 1/4-inch thick rounds
- 1-2 tablespoons avocado oil
- 1 cup pretzels (gluten-free, if desired)
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- Pinch salt
- For 1 serving out of 2
- Calories 662
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a large bowl, toss zucchini with avocado oil to coat.
- Pulse pretzels in a food processor until the texture resembles sand. Combine in a bowl with Parmesan, oregano, and salt.
- Coat each side of zucchini rounds with crumb mixture, pressing crumbs into each side to ensure they stick. Place on prepared baking sheet in a single layer. Bake 25 to 30 minutes, until crisp.