Welcome to GlamourgirlzYou, a new social experiment where we see what happens when five people decide to change their health—and broadcast their journeys for everyone to see. Four goals, five contestants, and six weeks to crush said goals for the promise of a better life (oh, and $1,000!).
Can you believe it's over? Watching our contestants get through six weeks of personal goal-crushing has been inspiring, fun, and informative. We're proud of each and every one of them! Now it's time for one final check-in to see how they're doing.
- Darby and Adrienne () are still feeling that sense of accomplishment that comes from running a six--mile race like it's nothin' at all. They hope to keep up with their running routine, as well as all the other healthy habits they formed.
- Brandon () is trying to get back on track after and . Don't let your pants tell you how to live, Brandon; show them who's boss!
- Jasmine () is loving every minute of her post-Whole30 brunch. But she's not straying too far from her new way of eating. over an English muffin is leaps and bounds better than, say, a big pile of syrup-soaked pancakes. Keep it up!
- Regina () is finally relaxing after beating people up last weekend. She's long overdue for some rest, so we hope she spends the weekend chilling out with a full of ice-cold white wine. Just kidding, you probably shouldn't do that. Probably.
- Our beloved mentor, Jessi (), came by Glamourgirlz HQ to chat with us about the first season. Check out the video to get her take on the competition.