By now you should know that you don't need equipment to get a great workout. There are seemingly endless possibilities when it comes to bodyweight moves, and this workout proves it.
In just 15 minutes, you'll work up a sweat, build strength, and spike your heart rate, thanks to variations on mountain climbers, push-ups, and some plyometrics. Take a few minutes to warm up before starting this workout, and hit play below when you're ready.
To recap, here's the workout you'll be doing. Perform each exercise below in order for 10 reps.
- Side-to-Side Bunny Hop to Mountain Climber
- Plank Run to Plank Jack
- Standing Long Jump to High Knees
- Spiderman Run
- Donkey Kick
- Mountain Knee to Elbow and Diagonal
- Lateral Launch
- Alternating Lunge Tuck Jump
- Push-Up Clap
- Sit-Up Toe Touch to V-Sit
- Mountain Climber Progression
- Boxing Punch and Kick
- Diagonal Mountain Climber
- Assisted Alternating Pistol Jump
- Squat Tuck Jump
Interested in more short and effective home workouts? Find thousands more on , the one-stop online resource for wellness. sifts through thousands of videos on the web, constantly filtering and aggregating the best cooking, yoga, and fitness videos available so you don't have to.