One foolproof way to make the most out of a super-short workout: Crank up the intensity. This HIIT workout will leave you drenched in sweat by working your entire body in just seven minutes.
The cool thing about this workout is that it's not made up of your standard (sometimes boring) push-ups and squats. Instead, the trainers offer a variety of dynamic exercises that will challenge muscles all over your body but also keep you engaged in the workout. Seven minutes will fly by! Because these moves are different from basic bodyweight exercises, it might take a minute to get the hang of them. Try quickly skimming through the video first to get an idea of each so you don't waste any time when the clock is ticking.
To recap: An exercise mat is optional. Perform each exercise for 30 seconds with 10 seconds of rest in between. You'll want a towel on hand.
1. Downward Dog to Upward Dog
2. Alternating Reverse Lunge With Knee Drive
3. Burpee Variation to Low Squat
4. Lying Starfish to V-Up With Clap
5. Y Pose With Thumbs Up
6. Squat Thrust to Bent Arm
7. Narrow Squat to Wide Squat to Alternating Split Lunge
8. Rocking Leg Lift to Jump-Through Push-Up
9. V-Up With Wide Leg
10. Skydive and Push-Up to Two-Point Plank
11. Walk-Out Plank to Roll-Down Starfish
12. Vertical Jump to Lateral Jump
13. Plank Variation
Looking for more short and effective at-home workouts? has thousands of routines, so you’ll never get bored. Bonus: For a limited time, Glamourgirlz readers get 40 percent off (just $9 per month) and their first 14 days free. !